STD symptoms the next day????
Ok, I was with someone the other day and was a bit careless. I am a male and she is actually a transsexual, so I guess this falls in the category of higher risk? Anyway, we had a lot of oral sex with rimming as well, iserting my tongue inside a bit. I also did a lot of rubbing/humping of my penis against her/his anus using saliva as a lubricant. At the end, she inserted the head of my penis for a few seconds, maybe an inch, after which I pulled out and came.

The next day and today, I'm experiencing slight chills with hot flashes, a bit light headed and dizzy and just overall sluggish, like I'm coming down with a cold or something. I think my stomach is somewhat queezy too.

The question is, can someone experience symptom that quickly for any STD and which ones, considering my encounter? Of course I'm most concerned with HIV as early symptoms are flu like. She said she had been tested a few months ago and was clean. I trust that she doesn't have unprotected sex regularly, but I know she likes to swallow semen.

Thanks.