Aa
A
A
Close
Strong Urine Odor
Long story short, whenever I pee there is an intense smell. It has been this way for about two months.

The problem is--I feel no burning, no pain, no urgency to pee or anything to that degree. I did take an over the counter UTI test and the results were positive. However, when I read the symptoms for a UTI, I don't feel as though the fit me. I did have a UTI about two months ago. I'm worried that maybe this isn't something left over by a UTI, but rather could be an STD. Are there any STDs that would make you have a strong urine smell with no other symptoms whatsoever? Could it be a yeast infection?

My doctor is extremely hard to get into which is why I haven't had any tests done yet. My partner claims to have been tested a month or so before we began having intercourse. I'm pretty paniced, so I thought this site could help me calm down or make me more frantic before I get to see the doctor.

Any thoughts would be helpful.
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
755829 tn?1246922825
UTI's can be difficult to get rid of, this may be a reoccurrence or the initial UTI, did not quite go away
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
STDs / STIs Community Resources