Syphilis transmission
Hi I am from Czech Republic, so I am sorry for my english. But I have a question about syphilis. Specialists in our country say that you can get syphilis by kissing with toungue... I read here that it is not possible (and I aslo think it´s not possible). So please tell me, is there any chance to get it this way. I am very please for your reply.
Syphilis from my understanding cannot be transmitted through kissing.However syphilis can be transmitted sexually by having sexual intercourse whether it is oral, anal, or vaginal with an infected partner. That is how syphilis transmitted.
That is correct, tedabell. Syphilis is not transmitted through kissing, fondling, or touching. However, oral syphilis is quite rare and although syphilis is possible without the appearance of a chancre or sore, Syphilis is usually transmitted though direct contact with one.
Aelly it's great to talk to someone who has shares the same interest in issues like your health nice chatting keep in touch.