STDs / STIs Community
Tongue is numb on tip, sensitive to spices

Ask questions, get support regarding sexually transmitted diseases (STDs): chlamydia, crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Molluscum Contagiosum, pelvic inflammatory disease, rectal infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, yeast infection. For HPV/genital warts visit HPV Community. For Herpes please visit Herpes Community.

For AIDS/HIV issues, please visit HIV Prevention.

Hi, 5-6 months ago, I noticed many tiny bumps all over in the bottom of my mouth. They went way after a week or so. Not long after that, up to present, the end of my tongue seems numb, and sensitive to spicy or hot foods, kind of like when it feels after you leave the dentist office when your tongue has been numbed. It seems to be just the end of the tongue. It has been like that for a few months now, and doesnt seem to get better or worse.
I did have oral sex, but no ejaculate, 6-7 months ago. Unsure of how to proceed.
See a Dr, it is not STD related.