Burning, slightly itching, raw, penis
About 2 months ago my girlfriend at the time(now my ex) had an abnormal pap smear and had to go back to her doctor for further tests. She ended getting a biopsy and also her doctor said that she was positive for HPV. She went back a week later and the doctor said to come back in 6 months for another pap smear. From what i understand she had abnormal cell changes to her cervix. What i am worried about it is if its the low risk type(warts) or high risk. From what i understand this would be considered high risk. I had been having unprotected sex with her from may until september when we broke up. It is safe to assume iam now a carrier. We didnt break up over the hpv by the way. Anyways Is it safe to assume that it was a strain that doesnt cause warts and i have nothing to worry about? As far as being a carrier will the fact that i am anemic hinder my ability to fight off the virus and clear it from my system? I am trying to take multivitamins every day and extremely scared of any possibility of symptoms.

Anyways an update because that last paragraph was from 3 days ago. I now have a slight burning/tingling sensation on my penis. My penis feels raw and sore. I masturbated earlier and notice when my penis was erect, on the head of my penis i could see tiny bumps all around the head. They dont seem like pearly papules because those are usually at the edges correct? Mine are actually on the glans it self. It is mostly only visible when erect. The bumps themselves are flesh colored. I know my ex was prone to yeast infections and was given a prescription around the same time that she had the abnormal pap. Do you think i have that? Someone please help as i have no money for a doctor's visit.
continue to follow up on this in the hpv forum where you also have a post going.