CLEAR PENILE DISCHARGE
I noticed that I have been having a clear penile discharge the past few days.  I can only think of one female that I have slept with since the last time I have been tested for anything.  She said that she was clean.  She had no genital contact with me, but I had genital contact with her using my hands.  That was approximately two months ago.  I was masturbating recently through my underwear and afterwards my penis was raw around the edge of the head and at the tip.  I think the masturbation with underwear was what made it raw.  But that's around when the discharge began to happen.  It doesn't hurt to urinate.  I've had an infection before where the discharge was a whitish-yellow.  But this is clear so I don't know if it is an infection.  I thought maybe it was precum. It seems to happen more in the evening than it does during the day.  What could this be?  Is it normal?  What can I do?  Should I get tested?  Can STDs be transmitted through hand-to-genital contact?  Could the raw skin and discharge be linked?
you can actually give yourself infections from masturbation - you rub the germs on your hands and skin into the urethra as well as depending what you use to masturbate with, you can cause issues too ( which is why a good sex lube is worthwhile and not body lotion or shower gels ).  

This doesn't hurt so odds are it isn't an infection. if it continues for more than a week, see your provider for a proper work up.

you aren't going to get a std from mutual masturbation or fingering a partner.

grace