Chlamidya-Zithromax
I have been given 2 x 500 mg capsules for my chlamydia infection but as i don't like taking tablets
I'v opened the capsules and poured the contents into a cup of tea with 1 Teaspoon full of sugar.
To make sure i have consumed the full dose i made another cup of tea in the same cup and consumed it again.

Two weeks later my older brother has told me the heat would of rendered the anti-biotic useless and that i still would have chlamydia. He told me had the same problem but mixed it with Lucozade Soda (A energy drink)
Before i have another test i would like to have an expert opinion on wether i would still have the infection.

I have made an appintment at the health clinic on the 23rd January 2010 as I'm in full time employment.
Any reply before them i would really appreciate.

Many Thanks

actually I'd call your pharmacist about this one.

grace
Its been a month since i tested positive. I managed to get my self into the clinic on the 18th and gt my results back on the 22nd which wer positive

I were given 4 x 250 mg Zithromax I have done the same again but with some Apple Juice. Is it safe to say I'm in the clear now.

Just incase I'm going back to the clinic in 4-5 Weeks for another test which'l hopefully be negative.

But would you say im in the clear?

Again Many Thanks