Do I have a std?
I was a male virgin before and a few minutes after intercourse I started having these pains. Is it a std or is it just pain from the intercourse?

Could it be lice or crabs? I never had this feeling on these parts of my body and now I do after intercourse. Is it normal for guys to feel some discomfort a little after intercourse?

I used protection and it didn't look like the condom broke. I already have an appointment with an urologist in 4 weeks for something else. The last time he asked if i was sexual active I told him no. If they ask again will they do std tests? 4 weeks should be enough time for the stds I am worried about to show which are skin to skin stds right?

A few hours after intercourse I washed every area that felt strange and put rubbing alcohol on it. Even though it didn't matter as if I caught something it wouldn't wash away. It helped put my mind at ease.
no std causes pains a few minutes after sex.

don't put rubbing alcohol on your sensitive genital skin either!!!

grace