Go to Doctors now or wait? STI or something else?
Exactly seven days ago I had a sexual encounter with a stranger. Unprotected oral sex and protected sex that didn't last long. I was intoxicated so the whole situation is still cloudy but I no it wasn't as safe as I would have liked it to be. The day after I started feeling paranoid that I might have caught something as I was experiencing an unusual but painless feeling in my testicles and at the tip of my penis.

Last night I started experiencing pain/tingling at the tip of my penis which has now become extremely sensitive. Today my penis has started to smell and smeg has formed under my foreskin, even though I have been washing that area every day since. No discharge or other symptoms at this stage.

I have an STI test in 9 days (couldn't get one sooner for some reason) but I am feeling quite uncomfortable as the pain is becoming more persistent - I can see it effecting my sleep.

So my questions are - Should I see a Doctor this week or wait out the 9 days feeling uncomfortable? and Does this sound like an STI?

I'm a 21 year old male from the UK
Hi there. To me this doesn't sound like an STI going on. Have you been checking and squeezing your penis quite a lot to check for discharge etc? As this can cause the symptoms you describe. Also with the smeg forming this sounds more like a fungal infection. Oral sex is very low risk STI wise. Only gonorrhoea and NGU are an issue but you'd have noticed discharge my now most likely. If you can go to the docs sooner then why not. All the best.