STDs Community
H. Hunter Handsfield, forums

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

H. Hunter Handsfield, forums

i have been on the herpes forum and noticed that there are more doctor responces on std forum. it would be helpfull of the doctors could check out the herpes forum. i am understanding that posting twice is not recommended

thanks for your help
  • Am I ok? (8 replies):
    I have negative result at six weeks after exposure(Anti ...[more]
  • What was it? (1 replies):
    Andy, your symptoms sounds almost exactly like mine. I w...[more]
  • HELP (6 replies):
    DOC IVE BEEN TRYING TO POST A QUESTION FOR EVER ON HERE,...[more]
  • thank u (1 replies):
    Thank u and sorry what about my other question can u ple...[more]
  • Want to ask doctor question (3 replies):
    I would like to ask Dr. HHH questions. How to do it? Kee...[more]
There are no Doctors that moderate this forum. You may want to post your question on Dr Handsfield`s and Dr. Hook`s forum, it will cost a little money to do so. Take care.
i thought that was what i was doing. is there  a place that i should be looking at on this site to post a question?
There isn't a doctor here or on the herpes forum.  On the right side of this page, you will see a list for related expert forums.  Click on the STDs link in that list, and it will take you to the experts forum.  Click on the green post a question, just as you do here, and it will take you through the process.  It does cost $15 to post a question.

If it helps, I totally agree with Grace's repsonses to you in the herpes forum.  You are doing a lot of worrying for a very low risk event, but feel free to ask the doctors about it.

AJ