HPV spread by Kissing?
I slept with a girl about three months ago who has hpv. While I realize i may now carry it in my gential area, that is not what concerns me most. I also tongue kissed this girl and realize the possibility of her having it in her mouth (through oral sex with her ex boyfriend)

I recently made out with one of my friends and got to worrying that maybe I had given the virus  to her--we  kissed/deep-kissed.

1.) Can High-Risk Genital HPV, after it is passed from the genital area to the mouth through oral sex, be passed from mouth to mouth?  I am worried I may have picked it up with the first girl, and now passed it to my friend.

2.)I have no symptoms, and no warts in my mouth, but can't the high-risk kind still be passed?

I feel like a coward for writing this because I am sure it's all going to be alright, but I still feel maybe i am being "scummy" by not telling my friend.

Is my scenario even a possibility?
Theoretically it seems possible, but HPV is not known to be spread by kissing.  I wouldn't worry about it.

HHH, MD
this bring a big question up. can it be spred through kissing? NOT Theoretically but reality?
my other question is  I herd of a pill that can protect the woman is this true? and who supplys it?
#3 is hpv just located to the area tuched or is it in all the calls in the body? or is it in JUST the wort it self?
#4 Does HPV become less contractive over time? I have herd it does reduce over time 7 years and the partner may not even get it...
PLEASE reply thanks
j66
A related discussion, hpv concerns was started.