STDs Community
Is it possible?

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Is it possible?

So I have been dating this guy for several months and now we are currently engaged.I have been completely faithful to this guy and I believe that he has been with me. A couple of years ago my gyno has diagnosed me with genital herpes. I told my fiance that I had herpes but he don't really mind. Yesterday he went to the doctors and they told him that he had chlamydia and he swears that he never stepped out on our relationship. I went to the doctors about a week ago and I do not have another STD. Is it possible that he could get chlamydia from me having herpes or from someone else?
You can't give him something you don't have. So no, he didn't get it from you .
It is possible that he has had chlamydia for months without knowing. have him test, you might have had a false positive also?