STDs Community
Is it possible?

Ask questions, get support regarding sexually transmitted diseases (STDs): chlamydia, crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Molluscum Contagiosum, pelvic inflammatory disease, rectal infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, yeast infection. For HPV/genital warts visit HPV Community. For Herpes please visit Herpes Community.

For AIDS/HIV issues, please visit HIV Prevention.

Is it possible?

So I have been dating this guy for several months and now we are currently engaged.I have been completely faithful to this guy and I believe that he has been with me. A couple of years ago my gyno has diagnosed me with genital herpes. I told my fiance that I had herpes but he don't really mind. Yesterday he went to the doctors and they told him that he had chlamydia and he swears that he never stepped out on our relationship. I went to the doctors about a week ago and I do not have another STD. Is it possible that he could get chlamydia from me having herpes or from someone else?
You can't give him something you don't have. So no, he didn't get it from you .
It is possible that he has had chlamydia for months without knowing. have him test, you might have had a false positive also?