Licked scrotum again
I thought I would have learned from my last scare a few months ago, but I guess not. Three months a go, I licked a guys scrotum and , I did not catch an std. I had hoped to make that my last incident. Last week, I met a guy and also licked his scrotum and pubic area. I did not insert his penis in my mouth ever. I did not see any sores for herpes or a syphilis rash and I asked him if he had any std's three times, and he replied he did not. I do not engage in anything risky like anal or inserting his penis in my mouth and it is not frequent. Maybe 2 or 3 times in a year, so I do not think I am wreckless, but I get so scared after and have panic attacks. I am afraid to engage in anything else. I feel that the scrotum is a safe bet.

is gonorhea a concern just from licking his scrotum? I would think you catch that from the semen from his penis?

Is there a place to councel me on controlling this behavior? I want to stop.

This discussion is related to oral herpes?.
You had no risk for STD's.

See a therapist if you want.
Thanks Vance for your prompt reply. It is very much appreciated. You certainly help put many people, myself included at ease.

I still have some moments where I get worried because my anxiety makes me think my tongue is itchy and I spend most of the day looking at my tongue for something to happen. Eventually, I think my tongue feels itchy and I think I see something on the side of my tongue. I had two prior scares and had frequent panic attacks that ultimately passed and lead to nothing.

I assume that licking a scrotum is less risky than actually giving a blowjob to someone? Is that correct?
Less risky...it is not risky at all.
Thanks Vance. It's likely just my anxiety at work making me think my tongue feels itchy and I cannot say that there is anything that resembles an std on the side of my tongue. I never really looked at my tongue and it may be normal for all I know.

I know it must be frustrating sometimes dealing with someone's irrational fear and anxiety, so thanks again. You're work here is really appreciated!
Thank you. Maybe think about seeing a therapist to help with anxiety.
sorry to bother you. That thing on the side of my tongue i stressing me out. It is not clearly defined and I cannot really describe it and likely is nothing. I can't help but worry that it could be a syphilis chancre.

It started just three days after my contact and today is the seventh day. That seems way to soon. Also, I worry that maybe he had a chancre sore on his scrotum and maybe I didnt see it? Based on the pictures I have seen on the internet, i dont see how I could have missed a sore if he had one and the thing I have doesnt really look like a chancre but maybe it is still forming? Sorry dude, I am losing it. I know many people have told me this is a low to no risk act that I did by licking his scrotum and that syphilis is uncommon and all.
Don't know what you want me to say now...I have said all I can. See a Dr if concerned.
Sorry Vance. You're right. No more from me on this. Sorry again!