Meatus Inflamation
   I have an inflammation of the meatus. The redness starts at the bottom of my urethra. Both sides of the urethral opening, are a little puffy at the bottom. This continues down to the meatus. The puffiness is very well defined, and the skin is raised slightly. There are almost little overlapping areas in a V shape. There is no pain,bleeding,problem urinating etc. It even looks like the urethral opening has elongated a bit. Maybe due to the puffiness. It seems I'm retaining a few more drops of urine than usual when I am done so I have to be careful.
   History: A few months ago, I noticed a pink spot on the underside of my penis in the area between the head and shaft. I let it go for awhile, but it became worse. There was a slight stinging after protected sex or masturbation. There was no sign of the condition mentioned above. I went to my doctor and he prescribed a cortizone/lotrimine type cream. This helped, but didn't get rid of it completely. Eventually this redness went away, but this new condition I described above began. My doctor referred me to an urologist, but said he thought it was only irritation.
   A couple of days before my appointment, I noticed what were definitely warts on the shaft of my penis. During this time period, I had one instance of unprotected sex (duh) and so there is a possibility that the two issues are unrelated. A second appointment was made to have the warts burned off. I only had a few and they have not come back. Both my regular doctor and my urologist assured me that the condition I described above is nothing but irritation. The urologist gave me some ketoconozoIe which has done nothing after 2 weeks. I have not had any sex and very little masturbation during this whole period in order to avoid making this worse. I'm being healthier in general. I have also tried epsom salt and vinegar soaks nightly. I have tried to give all of these treatments their own time to work separately from each other. Thank you so much!
You have seen at least a couple different health care providers who have reassured you. No distant, online source like me -- no matter how expert -- can give more accurate advice than a personal provider.  All I can say is that no STD is possibly responsible for the sort of problem you describe.  (If you were a patient in our STD clinic, we would refer you to a dermatologist or urologist--  but you have already done that).

It seems you can be confident that whatever the explanation is, you have no STD; and undoubtedly you have nothing that will ever significantly threaten your health or that of a sex partner.

If you remain concerned, continue with your personal health care providers.  Sorry I can't be of more help.

Regards--  HHH, MD
I appreciate the feedback.

I tried to look around the Internet and find an example of a picture or description of a meatal wart, and was unable to do so. I'm still curious what one looks like. If anyone knows of a resource, I would appreciate it. Thanks!
A wart is a wart is a wart. Find a picture of a wart and picture it in the meatus.  There's nothing special about it.  You describe nothing that suggests a wart.