STDs Expert Forum
One Testicle hanging much lower than other

The STD Forum is intended only for questions and support pertaining to sexually transmitted diseases other than HIV/AIDS, including chlamydia, gonorrhea, syphilis, human papillomavirus, genital warts, trichomonas, other vaginal infections, nongonoccal urethritis (NGU), cervicitis, molluscum contagiosum, chancroid, and pelvic inflammatory disease (PID). All questions will be answered by H. Hunter Handsfield, M.D. or Edward W Hook, MD.

i am a 23 years old male.
recently i saw that me left testicle is hanging much lower than right one and is smaller than right one. it is much loose so sometimes goes between my legs to the back. i wanted to know that is it some kind of disease or it is sign of impotency?
It is normal for one testicle to hang lower than the other, and the left is usually lowerr than the right.  A slight difference in size also is normal.  Sounds like you're fine.  Definitely not related to erectile function.

Minor social/historical note:  Most people don't get custom-tailored suits, but in the tailoring business the question is "Do you dress right or left?"--meaning which side of the inseam does your scrotum hang.  It's usually left, the side of the lower hanging one.  And yes, the really upscale trousers are tailored to allow more room on that side.  There's a great piece of Lyndon Johnson tape, when he is caught talking on the phone to his tailor, asking for "more room on the left side where my nuts hang."

Good luck--  HHH, MD
Hmm, didn't notice that mentioned at the LBJ Library :)
A related discussion, Left side Testicle Lower than the rigth side was started.
A related discussion, Testicle was started.
A related discussion, alopecia was started.
Hi. When I have an erection my penis is slightly twisted to the left and slightly pointed to the left. It's also a little bent. Also my left testicle is lower and larger than the right one. Is everything ok or should I see a doctor?