STDs Community
Penis moist like a sticky note

Ask questions, get support regarding sexually transmitted diseases (STDs): chlamydia, crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Molluscum Contagiosum, pelvic inflammatory disease, rectal infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, yeast infection. For HPV/genital warts visit HPV Community. For Herpes please visit Herpes Community.

For AIDS/HIV issues, please visit HIV Prevention.

Penis moist like a sticky note

I have been in a relation ship for 14 years and no one else. about 12 years ago I had a prostate infection.
Since then I have has a uti a few times.
I have a issue with my penis where on the right and left side a small patch under the head (I am circumcised) where it always feels moist but not wet kind of like a sticky note. Also in the fold of my crotch on my balls.
I have tried cortaid, jock itch cream, powder etc. cornstarch takes the itch away for a while.
I also sometimes feel like a hair is in the end of my penis. I went to a dr a few years ago and they said it was in my head.
On the part under the head, the skin looks like it is getting wrinkly.
There is not rash and if I stand in from of a fan it will dry out. I have looked through he websites and can not find one instance or picture that .  

If this was an std wouldn't get worse by now since its been a few years. I have none of the other symptoms of stds. My thought is that this is psoriasis except for the sticky note feel.
Has anyone ever heard of that before, and if so what could it be?
thank you
The only thing to say is that it is not an std.  You have to keep following up with your doctor.
Avatar n tn
I went to the dermatologist the other day and he looked at it for like 2 seconds and said oh thats Seborrheic dermatitis. I cant find anywhere that the symptoms include sticky patches that are itchy and tingling.
He said it wasnt contagious but i think im going to get a second opinion.

I guess my question is, if this was an std wouldnt I have some kind of symtoms (symptoms) years ago? Or can stds lay dormant for a long time before they appear?

Before my present girlfriend of 14 years, i hadn't had sex for 2 years prior and that was with my ex wife of 7 years, however I have recently learned that she had many, many partners before me and the last one before me was just about 6 months prior to when we started to have sex.

How long does it take for an std to show up if you do have it.
Not 14 years later. This is not a STD.