STDs Community
Possible STD?

Ask questions, get support regarding sexually transmitted diseases (STDs): chlamydia, crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Molluscum Contagiosum, pelvic inflammatory disease, rectal infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, yeast infection. For HPV/genital warts visit HPV Community. For Herpes please visit Herpes Community.

For AIDS/HIV issues, please visit HIV Prevention.

Possible STD?

On 2/2/2014 I had oral and vaginal sex, both with a condom. However, this was in Las Vegas and I have no idea about the girls past history or current bill of health. On 2/5/14 I noticed a large zit-like lump on  the underside of my penis, almost at the scrotum. It was about the size of a jelly bean. It did not hurt until I pinched it a little bit at which point it ruptured and a large amount of clear fluid, white pus, and some blood came out. It has continued to ooze a small amount for almost 24 hours now and looks like a large zit with a hole in the center. I have not been able to locate any hair inside, I figured it was an ingrown as I did shave this area about a week ago. It is only sensitive when I try to squeeze some ooze out. I'm scared to death this is herpes or syphilis or some STD. Do I need to get to a doctor ASAP or can I wait this out?
Hi, it really sounds like a large pimple and the area is prone from sweat and heat. If this area did not make contact with her vaginal area as the condom was covering it , it would not be herpes or syphilis related. If the area did come into contact with her genital area then test for sure. A swab of the area taken within 48 hours for herpes or syphilis any time the canker is open.