STDs Community
SCARED

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

SCARED

OK 6 six hours a go i had sex with a sexual worker it was protected sex, now i'm really scared of my stupid actions!!!!
can someone help me if i was in a risk of any stds?????
please help
herpes, hpv and syphilis are the risks from protected sex. overall, they are low risk.

we recommend protected sexual contact because it works!

grace
ok grace i make sure the was not skin to skin contact at all  just my protected penis and thats it i was super careful she did grind on me while i had a condonm on, how low risk is it? should i test?
do you have a regular partner at home to protect?
No i do not grace!!!
Well i got a couple questions, i been searching the forum like crazy. It seems the my exposure is very low risk and the chances of me of me gettin hsv,hpv, and syphilis are low.

1: why condoms don't protected you from those diseases?

2: i have oral herpes does that help me reduce the risk for hsv2?

3: i was really careful when i was having sex with the cws i made sure no skin to skin contact at all does that help my case?

4:if i were to get infected where should i be looking for symptoms?

5: its very common to get hsv,hpv,syphilis by protected sex?

Im sorry if this are to many questions
i hope i'm not asking to many questions if i did i'm sorry
thanks
if you don't have a regular partner to protect then the risk is so low that it's not worth any testing from this encounter.
Really is that low? grace have you ever seen anyone get one of those stds by protected sex?
if i don't develop any sores around my genital area in 10 to 14 days should i just let it go like nothing happen?

there is always an exception to every rule but really, the risk really is that low of contracting anything. there are good reasons why we recommend protected sex!!!
Hello grace, i need your expert advice on this scared a just had on wednesday the 21, i develop a rash between my left groing and inner thigh it was red and it look like papercuts so on black friday i visit the urgent care and the p.a told me it was a friction burn and told me not to worry about st
d at all, she also told me to get a healing powder and i did i used it and on Saturday morning the rash was gone!!!!

Does the rash sounds like herpes?
Does urgent care is a right place to visit for stds problem?

doesn't sound like herpes at all.

walk in  clinics are fine for most std related issues.
Good evening grace, i need your expert advice on some confusion the i have about my rash "friction burn"
How rare is to get a primary OB between the groin and inner thigh because is kinda obvious the rash happen 5 days past exposure.
And another question how often friction burn is confused with herpes should i just forget about it and trust my p.a advice and dr handsfield advise and of course your advice as well.
Thanks grace
were you seen yet?

oh and of course you should always follow my advice :)
Haha:) yes the rash appear on the 21 and i went to the urgent care on the 23 the PA told me it was a friction burn and told me no to worry about it then i got the healing powder and everything was fine the next day but still feel burning sensation on that area :( but it problably was anxiety
Bump
I would guess anxiety
bump
did you have a new question that you bumped it up?