STD or random spot?

Hello all,

I was hoping if someone could give me some insight before I see a dermatologist this week. About 2 weeks ago I was diagnosed with some fungal infection on my penis. With the proper anti-fungal cream It has been gradually getting better.

So now, as of yesterday, I noticed a tiny, dark(dark brownish/blackish, cant really tell) pin-sized dot on my shaft around the middle. It is not painful, does not itch, or looks like it is inflamed. It's just there and it is not lifted nor is it blistery/raised like a pimple. And maybe I didn't notice before but it could've been there a while, I was too preoccupied with my fungal infection.

My last sexual encounter was a little over a month ago. Since then I've been tested for stds excluding herpes and warts. Should I be worried about this spot? Could it be related to my fungal experience?

I would appreciate any help or insight...
Any spot is not natural and should be looked at. sometimes these penal spots are a allergic reaction to medications. Do follow up and have it checked out.
Thank you for the reply. My doc prescribed the anti fungal cream so hopefully that is the reason. The spot is extremely small and isolated but still worries me because it is noticeable.