STDs Community
Soar Throat after Oral Sex

Ask questions, get support regarding sexually transmitted diseases (STDs): chlamydia, crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Molluscum Contagiosum, pelvic inflammatory disease, rectal infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, yeast infection. For HPV/genital warts visit HPV Community. For Herpes please visit Herpes Community.

For AIDS/HIV issues, please visit HIV Prevention.

Soar Throat after Oral Sex

Okay, so I know I am going to get a lot of gruff from this one because i am a smart young girl who makes very stupid decisions.
I have eight months of sobriety and about eight months ago i was under the influence of drugs and had un-protected sex with my partner and contracted Vaginal Warts.
(heres where it just gets stupid)
About one week or so ago I had unprotected oral sex with the same person...which was the stupidest thing, but it was in the passion of the moment and hes just so damn persuasive (just so its clear i got my reality check and am not seeing him anymore) I also had anal and vaginal sex with him and was under the impression that he used a condom, but now that i think back to it I am really not sure... I hope to god he did, but now I have a really soar throat that hurts when I swallow and a headache that is extremely painful. Plus I have some clear vaginal discharge.
I am wondering what STDs i could have gotten, I have an appointment to see my doctor, but not for to weeks. I am a hypochondriac with other mental health issues so I am really freaked out and probably blowing this out of proportion, but i just wanted to know what you guys thought.

Thanks so much,
Flower
Tags: oral sex
If no condom was used then you do run a risk of STD's. The clear discharge does not really link up to a STD, nor does the soar throat.

Would be wise to test for gonorrhea and chlymida when you see your Dr. And I would do a HIV test at 8 weeks just to be 100% safe.
okay thank you, now my symptoms have changed anyway my throat is still extremely soar and i have this terrible neck and head ache plus i keep waking up with really bad sweats. I really don't think thats part of an std, but i just wanted to make sure.
nope...not STD related