STDs Community
Strange discharge, chemical smell

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Strange discharge, chemical smell

For the last 2 weeks now, I've had a very strange discharge.
It's milky white and fairly thin.
It has a distinct smell, but I can't figure out what it is. Almost a chemical smell?
It's very consistent and discharging enough that I have to wear a light tampon every day now.
The outer edges of my vaginal opening burn very lightly if I touch them.
I'm very worried and not sure what to do about it because I don't have health insurance and most of the free clinics around here are so busy, it takes weeks just to get them to call you back about an appointment.
Any advice? Any thoughts as to what this could be?
Might be yeast infection. Have you had unprotected sex recently? Best advice is to see a Dr. Many places will work on a sliding scale.
I think the skin under the head of my penis is wearing thin. When I had sex last, i had a slight tear in it. I waited 4-5 days before having sex again it felt fine, but afterwards the same thing happened. If i wait longer will it heal all the way?
Start a thread dedicated to your question. Your question is of skin related issue post in dermatology.