Throat with lumps
Last January I had a swollen lymph node in my neck but I had my doctor check me and she gave me Cefuroxime, the swelling went away, then after that week, I had a swollen something in my groin, he thought it was lymph node so he gave me Co-Amoxciclav but it didnt went away so I asked another doctor and he told me that he wants to see an Ultrasound of my groin, and it was not Lymph Node, it was my Artery. And it still there until now, beside it are some fatty tissues which can be felt really. Then on February 19, I had a sore throat and it has red lumps like blisters at the back of the throat, and until now it is still there, my ENT gave me Roxithromycin and it didnt react to it, its still there until now.  I don't know what this is. Help me.  I searched the net and it says there that this lumps are linked to post nasal drip, is that true?  I dont know.  I will visit another doctor tomorrow.

By Your Stripes, I was healed -Isaiah 53:4
Hello

Your lumps could be many many things.      

Why do you think this is STD related?   Is there an exposure you want to tell us about ?  
Don't be rude to people because they posted in the wrong forum discussion. Making mistakes is obviously what they do since they are on here with STD situations.
  we always ask for more details because we assume if one posts here, they have a std concern regardless of where else they have posted.

it's up to the poster to come back and say that they posted in the wrong forum.

grace