STDs Community
Tongue is numb on tip, sensitive to spices

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Hi, 5-6 months ago, I noticed many tiny bumps all over in the bottom of my mouth. They went way after a week or so. Not long after that, up to present, the end of my tongue seems numb, and sensitive to spicy or hot foods, kind of like when it feels after you leave the dentist office when your tongue has been numbed. It seems to be just the end of the tongue. It has been like that for a few months now, and doesnt seem to get better or worse.
I did have oral sex, but no ejaculate, 6-7 months ago. Unsure of how to proceed.
See a Dr, it is not STD related.
Have an STDs question?
100,000+ doctor answers