STDs Community
#Uncertainty

Ask questions, get support regarding sexually transmitted diseases (STDs): chlamydia, crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Molluscum Contagiosum, pelvic inflammatory disease, rectal infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, yeast infection. For HPV/genital warts visit HPV Community. For Herpes please visit Herpes Community.

For AIDS/HIV issues, please visit HIV Prevention.

#Uncertainty

I am a female, 18 years. About a week ago 2 weeks i ago i had bacterial vaginosis and got treatment for it, and it went away. My partner had a blister under the flap of his penis, and a sore which hurt a bit. He got it checked out and got treatment for clamydia (chlamydia) and gonorrhea, which were possibly what he had, even though the doc said that wasn't the case. Just this week i began menstruating and i began taking a birth control pill at the start as well. When it just started, it had the regular odour it usually does, but now on day 3, it is of a really dark red and it has a bad odour. I dont know what to liken it to. Do you think i may possibly have an infection/disease? Is it advisable to have sex before getting myself checked out as well?
did your partner get tested for herpes infections?

you need to be seen and get a proper exam done. make sure you get tested for std's as well as vaginal infections like yeast and bv again.

grace