Unprotected oral, protected anal with Ladyboy
My question then is two fold:
> what was my risk of STIs
> what is the soonest I should get tested (i.e. don't want to go too soon and get a false negative)

Last night I gave and received unprotected oral on ladyboy in Bangkok. Followed by protected anal (gave).

For the oral sex neither of us ejaculated, and to my knowledge there was not much pre-cum or other fluid. She looked clean, though obviously that's no surety. My major worry is that I realised on returning to my hotel room that I had a raw patch on my tongue that I sometimes get but hadn't realised this time.

Though I wore a condom while penetrating her and took off after I finished, she had some precum that she wiped off with her fingers, and though she wiped her hand on a towel afterward, she did touch my penis a bit after the condom had been removed.

anonoforum
Unprotected oral is low risk, you can test in 5 days for gonorrhea, NGU and chlamydia, 6 weeks for syphilis and 3 months for herpes.

Protected anal is no real risk