Unprotected oral freaking out
Thank you for taking the time to address my concern. I am a happily married 28 year old otherwise healthy male. Last night I made a mistake that in praying won't haunt me for the rest of my life. I got really drunk ( not that it's a good excuse) at a strip club and allowed a dancer to perform unprotected oral sex on me. In terms of how long she had her mouth on me it was probably less than 2 minutes total in rotation with a hand job whole thing probably lasted 5 minutes at which point i ejaculated ( not in her mouth). Came to my senses later that night and realized what sort of risk I have subjected my wife and myself to. I spent all day reading posts on this website and feel somewhat reassured that I'm not a walking std however since last night I have experienced a tingling/burning sensation at the tip of my penis which seems to correspond with some of the symptoms that I've read from other posts. My thoughts are that I'm so anxious and nervous about this that im producing mental symptoms. I've never had cold sores so I'm not protected from hsv1 as far as I know. Dancer didn't have any sores that I could see but my. Biggest fear is herpes. Am I being irrational about all of this???
hang in Bro,I am in the same situation except I had vaginal too with condom with a csw.According to the experts here in this forum,through oral sex it is difficult for std's to pass through,although some of the possible stds are NGU, GONORRHEA,HSV1,SYPHILLIS(UNLIKELY).And the tingling/burning sensation at the tip of your penis  is may be due to the anxiety.
Remember I am not a medical expert,instead I am almost in a same situation as you and just wanted to give some moral support.
Thanks for the support. My stomach is in knots.
I have heard the pain in the tip of your penis may, like hanger said, could be anxiety. Just because there is pain does not mean that is an STD. Like I have said on others, you could get tested. If you have pain while having intercourse. masterbating, or even urinating, you may want to get checked But, also like hanger said, it is difficult to get STD's from oral sex.
Best of luck to you and hope you are clean!!!!
just because you've never had a cold sore doesn't mean that you don't have hsv1. the majority of people who have it, don't get obvious cold sores to know it.

this was really low risk . really no reason for any testing unless you notice any obvious symptoms.

grace
Ok well the worrying continues. The burning feeling in he tip of my penis has for the most part subsided but I woke up this morning with a bad headache and generally not feeling well. No sores or discharge but could the. Vague "flu like symptoms" be the start of what i am now convinced is full on herpes ( again my an anxiety is getting the better of me I think). Ive read some post from the doctors that state you wouldn't have some symptoms without the others. I'm at 4 days since exposure my question is if in fact I had herpes would the flu like symptoms come before the outbreak of sores or would they be at the same time?
most times the "flu" is really just that and not std related.