STDs Expert Forum
Very very concerned

The STD Forum is intended only for questions and support pertaining to sexually transmitted diseases other than HIV/AIDS, including chlamydia, gonorrhea, syphilis, human papillomavirus, genital warts, trichomonas, other vaginal infections, nongonoccal urethritis (NGU), cervicitis, molluscum contagiosum, chancroid, and pelvic inflammatory disease (PID). All questions will be answered by H. Hunter Handsfield, M.D. or Edward W Hook, MD.

Very very concerned

hi I hope you can help and give me some reassurance,I had an encounter with a ts escort,it was just mostly mutual masturbation no oral,her brushing her penis over me,I don't think her penis touched my anus.it did touch my but cheeks though.wat I am really concerned about is at the end she put a condom on her fingers then spat her saliva into my anus then she fingered me for about a minute until I came.
Am I at risk for hiv or other stds from this encounter??
And say the tip of her penis touched the outside of my anus,is that another risk?
In your professionl opinion do I need testing
Does saliva in the anus efficiently pass hiv or hep b?
I am very scared at the moment and need some help
Thanks in advance
Welcome to our Forum.  I'll be happy to comment on your questions.  There is no meaningful risk associated with they events you describe.  There is no risk for infection for mutual masturbation, from your partner brushing her penis over you, or from anal penetration, even when saliva is used for lubrication.  The are no data that anySTDs are transmitted in saliva.  This includes HIV and hepatitis viruses.

I would not worry about the sorts of activities you describe.  There is no need for testing.

I hope these comments are helpful to you.  EWH
Hi thanks for your quick response,I was mainly concerned about hep b and her being in a high risk group csw ts,and was thinking of going to the hospital and asking for pep for the hep b.
Why is it all over the Internet that it is possible for saliva to pass on hep b?
Regards
I cannot speak for why there is so much mis-information on the internet.  There certainly is a lot of it.  I can tell you with authority however that there are NO cases in which either HIV or hepatitis B has been transmitted by saliva used for masturbation.

Although the is no medical indication for it, I am sure that if you want PEP you can get it.  Decisions about PEP are a personal decision in which one should consider the likelihood that infection will occur, the likelihood of drug side effects, one's personal anxiety and the cost of the drugs (expensive, typically in the neighborhood of $1000).   If you choose to try to find someone to provide you with PEP, please hold them accountable for all that goes with it (i.e. follow-up, answering your questions, etc).   EWH
Ok last question,thanks again for your response,I'm not concerned about the masturbation I am concerned about the saliva that's she spat into my anus,maybe there were cuts inside mu anus,could it then of entered my body?i was thinking about pep for hep b,would you think it's nessesery?
Kind regards
Even with cuts, sores, fissures of other anal abnormailties there is still NO medical indication for PEP or concern about either hepatitis B or HIV.  EWH
Ok I understand now I have had no risk to any stds from this encounter
Correct.  EWH