STDs Community
bump that hurts on inside of cheek!!!

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

bump that hurts on inside of cheek!!!

For a couple days now I have a bump inside my right check and it hurts. Looks like there is a canker sore(whiteish) on it. and it hurts..when i touch it move my mouth around, try to eat it hurts. And on the right side of my throat it also hurts when it swallows. Im so nervous and scared dont know what this is. Are these 2 related?

I have had a pimple where my facial skin meets my lip for like 3 weeks now. It grew and formed alot of white push. It popped then it went down and the pimple still remains there. what can this be?
It sounds like a mouth ulcer aka canker sore inside your mouth.  

If you are concerned that your "pimple" was more than a pimple, see your provider to see if it's actually a boil or something similar.

grace
a mouth ulcer what is that and how do you get it? It really hurts when I eat or put pressure up against it..what about my throat feeling sore and hurting only on the right side..if it was a sore throat wouldnt my whole throat hurt when i swallow?

a boil what is that all about..is it something i should worry about> well it looked like a large pimple with a couple days full of pus now its just a pimple that got smaller but its still there and doesnt go away. does a boil do that.
also do you think this mouth ulcer is because of herpes?
can u help me answer these questions