STDs Community
can staph be cured

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

can staph be cured

i dont undstand.i av had treatment for staph,yet no cure.my question is is there a cure for staph.
my wife feels itching on her vaginal and also some form like pimples growin on her vaginal,is this a symptom for staph and ow can she treat it.i need ur advice
staph is a bacteria. antibiotics take care of it.   MRSA is a particular type of staph that can be difficult to treat so if your antibiotics didn't take care of your staph infection, you need to return to your provider for further evaluation.  MRSA and other staph infections are contagious and can be transmitted to other family members.

your wife needs to be seen and get a proper exam for herself too. she also needs tested for yeast and bacterial infections vaginally too.

grace