STDs Community
clear discharge...sore penis

Ask questions, get support regarding sexually transmitted diseases (STDs): chlamydia, crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Molluscum Contagiosum, pelvic inflammatory disease, rectal infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, yeast infection. For HPV/genital warts visit HPV Community. For Herpes please visit Herpes Community.

For AIDS/HIV issues, please visit HIV Prevention.

clear discharge...sore penis

hi there, i need some advice...my bf woke up this more with a sore penis and he says the hes got more clear discharge thn normal....the last time we had sex was 3 days ago..... wever been 2gether for 6 months and both were checked out b4 having unprotected sex....neaither has been with another partner.........and neither of us has had any symptoms up until now....the only difference is that he tooka viagra pill the other nite...could that be the cause?
Well if both were tested for STD's before having unprotected sex then this is not going to be a STD.

The discharge could be related to many things...and possibly just normal pre-ejaculatory fluid. If you have given him oral sex then it runs a low risk of NGU. NGU is listed asa STD but it can be caused by normal bacteria found in the mouth. I would give it a couple of days and if still the same have him see a Dr.