STDs Community
std an syphilis question
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

std an syphilis question

Sir iam a 20 years old male from india.....here is my story....on january 2012 i had a sexual encounter with a prostitute  in mumbai ...we had 2 condoms protective vaginal sex and oral sex ....the condom was fully intact  which i noticed my cum inside the condom ....the foolishness i made is i fingered her vagina with my two fingers not insersting into vagina but on the clitoris and outer sides and immediately inserted my fingers  to my mouth for lubrication...this action continued twice.....thats all i made.....and my symptoms started at the day 5th

These are my symptoms...
1). Day 5 loose motion diarhhea
2).on day 6 my skin of the palms peeling vigourously and a black spot on my upper left eyelid which is peeling and growing
3). Day 13 i got a squeecy rash on my left arm which had a clear fluid under it
4).day 17 i got a  pinkish rash on my lower left neck and it went away after 4 days which leaved a brown scar
5)..day 19 red small pimple like rashes on back side of my head ,thighs ,chest and stomach not in face..
6)after 7 weeks  i got a brown  flat raised looked rashes on my palms and at 8th week 4 to 5 spots appeared on my both palms and my skin of the arm  white  coloured spots....

These are my symptoms ...i got an answer from the hiv prevention forum that i had no risk and these symptoms are no way indicative of hiv from teak and lizzy...
So is it something an std .....do i need testing and pls tell me all your opinion ....is it secondary sypilis... But i did not got a chancre or sore on my mouth ....then what is it?