STDs Community
std infection?

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

std infection?

about 1 am this past Sat morning I met someone and picked her up and we went back to my place and she performed oral sex with a condom. She had rubbed the penis for about 5 or 6 seconds before that w/out a condom.. Other than both of us giving each other back massages nothing else happend. She was not the cleanest person, I dont think she washed her hands after she used the bathroom, she used hand sanitizer. Not sure if she got much because it was almost out. I did notice after I dropped her off that I had an open sore  (I have psoriasis kind of bad and from time t time I get these cut/sores at the base of the penis-not an std.) I am not sure if she touched it.  I have been having symptoms since Sunday afternoon, started with a runny nose and Monday it seemed like I was on fire. sniffles, warm forehead, cough, (i have had one for a while though) my inner thighs -both sides were sore when I would walk, shortness of breath at times, not much though, chills, EXTREME dryness, I mean I keep drinking water and it does not really help, my mouth has a slight burn around it, some diareah, becoming itchy all over (although I can get that way sometimes)  my nose is extremely dry, slight burn to eyes,   Ok that is what I am dealing with..It has been 5 days since the exposure. I went to my doctor monday and he said what I did was extremely low risk regardless. And, it is way too soon for symptoms to develop. What I was going through Monday could not have been from the contact on Sat Morning. Just impossible because it takes some time for it to get into you..at least a few weeks . I felt better when I left, but really anxious. Oh I am tired too.
I have white tongue and white around mylips now, and a hot face and ears. Saliva over producing sometimes, itchy  sometimes. Most of this was a day after I met the girl..Any idea what this might be?
Teak said not an HIV infection
Maybe your not the cleanest person either. Why are you passing judgement on someone and telling us about it?

See a Dr if concerned it has nothing to do with a STD
nothing meant by anything, jut stating what I was told thats all. I was trying to see if it may be something else so if someone looked they would know I ws already in the HIV forum.so I knew it was not that. I just did not know what it was..sorry nothing meant at all