STDs Community
std infection?
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

std infection?

about 1 am this past Sat morning I met someone and picked her up and we went back to my place and she performed oral sex with a condom. She had rubbed the penis for about 5 or 6 seconds before that w/out a condom.. Other than both of us giving each other back massages nothing else happend. She was not the cleanest person, I dont think she washed her hands after she used the bathroom, she used hand sanitizer. Not sure if she got much because it was almost out. I did notice after I dropped her off that I had an open sore  (I have psoriasis kind of bad and from time t time I get these cut/sores at the base of the penis-not an std.) I am not sure if she touched it.  I have been having symptoms since Sunday afternoon, started with a runny nose and Monday it seemed like I was on fire. sniffles, warm forehead, cough, (i have had one for a while though) my inner thighs -both sides were sore when I would walk, shortness of breath at times, not much though, chills, EXTREME dryness, I mean I keep drinking water and it does not really help, my mouth has a slight burn around it, some diareah, becoming itchy all over (although I can get that way sometimes)  my nose is extremely dry, slight burn to eyes,   Ok that is what I am dealing with..It has been 5 days since the exposure. I went to my doctor monday and he said what I did was extremely low risk regardless. And, it is way too soon for symptoms to develop. What I was going through Monday could not have been from the contact on Sat Morning. Just impossible because it takes some time for it to get into you..at least a few weeks . I felt better when I left, but really anxious. Oh I am tired too.
I have white tongue and white around mylips now, and a hot face and ears. Saliva over producing sometimes, itchy  sometimes. Most of this was a day after I met the girl..Any idea what this might be?
Teak said not an HIV infection
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
580755_tn?1357673215
Maybe your not the cleanest person either. Why are you passing judgement on someone and telling us about it?

See a Dr if concerned it has nothing to do with a STD
Blank
nothing meant by anything, jut stating what I was told thats all. I was trying to see if it may be something else so if someone looked they would know I ws already in the HIV forum.so I knew it was not that. I just did not know what it was..sorry nothing meant at all
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
STDs Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...