STDs Community
what can yellow semen and dull orgasms be a symptom of?

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

ejaculation is sorta depressing. 1: my semen is yellow and thin. not normal with a slight yellow tinge, i mean dark murky yellow, almost tan. its been this way since a sexual encounter over 5 years ago with someone whose semen also looked like that. is it safe to assume this is an std?
2: i dont think i feel orgasms when i ejaculate. or they're not all they're cracked up to be. no idea whether this is related.

i have recently seen a doctor and got chlamydia treatment prescribed to me, but this did nothing - ive since seen people online say chlamydia goes away on its own after that length of time anyway. is this true? what could it be?
You would not have chlamydia for 5 years. Folow up with a Dr or uriologist.
my doctor was the one who prescribed me chlamydia treatment in the first place...
yes indeed even without treatment chlamydia goes away on its own in time.

odds are if your semen has been this color for a long time, it's just normal. the color does change as well as it can be different from day to day based on your hydration status and even the foods you eat.  

if you aren't satisfied with your orgasms, talk to a sexual counselor.  no std causes decreased orgasms.

grace
it isnt different from day to day at all, whatever i eat or drink. the only semen i've ever seen like this is my own and my partner of years ago. it looks more like pus than anything (and i can report from the experience that its about as pleasant to taste, if that helps). chlamydia cant have been the only std that could cause this, could it? i really dont want to resign myself to this being untreatable yet.
once again, this isn't a std related issue.

taste doesn't have anything to do with std status either.

you don't have something odd and untreatable dear. it's normal.
dont patronise me. i am TELLING you it's not normal. that is not the question here. has anybody got something useful for me to go on?
As we said FOLLOW UP WITH YOUR DR. We don't diagnosis you here and we have both determined this is not a STD related issue, so not much more we can tell you.
i already have a doctor's appointment, the reason i'm here is because it's not for weeks yet. i know i'm not entitled to unpaid strangers on the internet magically fixing all my penis issues but i hoped there might be more to the forum than redirections to doctors and potentially dangerous reassurances.
we are trying to tell you that you are over reacting and that this is something normal that you are worried about.  

males tend not to see a lot of semen from other males unless they are gay of course - it's not always clear nor is it always pearly white. No std or infection would cause you to have color changes for this long - this is your new "normal" dear.

Get your prostrate checked.. yellow semen can be a sign for prostrate infection as can having poor orgasms.. go see a uriologist.
My semen is yellow and thin or even sometimes thick with a bit of an oder. I was treated for clamydia (chlamydia) about a year ago but nothing has changed. I also cramp up in my pelvic area from time to time when my legs are in awkward positions or even sometimes in regular positions. I can also sometimes scratch off little patches of a skin like crust from my shaft. What's going on? Please reply quickly.