STDs Expert Forum
what is the diffrence btween vaginal fluid and women sperm

The STD Forum is intended only for questions and support pertaining to sexually transmitted diseases other than HIV/AIDS, including chlamydia, gonorrhea, syphilis, human papillomavirus, genital warts, trichomonas, other vaginal infections, nongonoccal urethritis (NGU), cervicitis, molluscum contagiosum, chancroid, and pelvic inflammatory disease (PID). All questions will be answered by H. Hunter Handsfield, M.D. or Edward W Hook, MD.

hello doctor. my question could be stupid please to pardon me and , i am sure you will understand that i am realy axious
And  I am married I scare that I could transmiss something to my wife and I am sure that there  are many other who share with my the same fears .
Doctor , what is the difference between the vginal fluid and the women sperm in term of the ability to  infect of hiv

Let's supposed that some one exposued to a likttile aoumt of woment sperm who is infected and after 4, 5 minutes , this small amount of sperm find the way to enter one person's body
From the response I coticed her , I knew now that the risk I very low , my question is

1- is it very low because the women sperm has no enough viral load or,

2- the reason is that the body can fight against this virus because the amount of the sperm was littile

3- or , mybe because the virus had contact with the air and it can't be live on the environment  
I don't know what you mean by "woman sperm"; there is no such thing.  There is no research to demonstrate more or less HIV in various parts of a woman's vaginal secretions, e.g. fluid that emanates from the cervix versus the vagina versus the accessory glands (e.g., Bartholin glands) that produce lubricating fluid.

You might want to educate yourself about female genital anatomy and sexual function; it sounds like you have a lot to learn.  The knowledge might help you express your question in an understandable way.  This isn't criticism, just a suggestion so I can help you better.

HHH, MD
That didn't come out the way I meant.  HIV in vaginal fluids probably comes primarily from the cervix, or from inflammatory lesions if they exist in the vagina or genital area.  But this has no bearing on exposure of their male partners, who are in contact with a mix of fluids from the cervix, vagina, and accessory glands.

HHH, MD
thank you doctor ,, and excuse my English
i meant by ( women sperm ) :- the vaginal secretions that emanate after the women reach the orgasm
Interesting, but it indeed is off topic.  I'm going to cut it off here; this isn't the right forum for an ongoing debate discussion of an uncertain and debatable point of human sexual response.  If people want to continue such a discussion, the Med Help Women's Forum would be a good place.

HHH, MD
The frequency and reality of female ejaculation is uncertain.  I am not an expert in this area, but my understanding is that most women do not expell a significant amount of fluid with orgasm.  When it happens, it isn't clear whether it is urine (which probably is likely) or some other fluid.  Most people believe it comes from the urethra, not the vagina.  In any case, to my knowledge no scientific studies have attempted to collect such fluid and measure the amount of HIV in it.  HIV is generally not present in urine--so it's a fair bet there is no increased risk of HIV transmission among women who expell fluid when they come.

HHH, MD
thanks so , much for you effert doc.
I lead workshops on female ejaculation, and I've read just about everything there is on the subject. The one thing I can tell you for sure is there's very little accurate, *scientific* information in the medical literature or anywhere else. I can't answer the HIV question, but I'd be happy to tell you more than you'd ever want to know about FE itself :-)

It appears female ejaculation comes out of the urethra, probably from the paraurethral glands. It's chemically similar to semen, in that it contains prostatic acid phosphatase, PSA (which I think also appears in other fluids, so that may not mean anything) and higher levels of glucose, and it may also contain some dilute urine. Generally it's watery, clear-to-milky, odorless, and may taste slightly sweet.

Some doctors don't believe there is such a thing as female ejaculation and dismiss it as stress incontinence. My guess would be that's for a couple of reasons: 1. some women ejaculate a LOT of fluid, far more than you'd think the paraurethral glands could produce, 2. historically it's been a given that women just don't ejaculate, and 3. some women (and men) would be uncomfortable with the idea of urinating during orgasm. Also, it's usually a result of gspot stimulation, which is actually stimulating the "urethral sponge" and the neck of the bladder.

Personally, I don't think it matters. If you're having an orgasm, then enjoy :-) However, I would very much like to know more for myself, so I'm actually doing some research on this subject. Maybe I'll be able to post more someday soon, if anyone is interested :-)
thank you for your respose , but i posted my question because i touched i women panty immediatly after she reach the orgasim and i got wet i had cut in my hand so,, i was wondring if i would got something from here fluid
Oh. Well, for women the vaginal fluid expressed during/after orgasm is the same as before orgasm.

You might enjoy checking out www.the-clitoris.com, for more info on women's anatomy and sexual response :-)
Read the Forum rules about posting new threads instead of commenting in existing ones.  Also the rule about looking for previous answers before posting a question that has been asked many times before.  Extra threads block others from posting their questions.

You cannot get HIV from touching HIV contaminated fluids.

HHH, MD
i am realy sorry doctor ,, i did not want to take anydody's chance,  but mybe i am a bit anxious i did not read the termes any way , you gave me ease enough to wait till i can go and get tested
god bless you