idiot who didnt need suboxone & started taking it
I am so unfamiliar with suboxone and it's long term effects. I think it's scary because it's such a new drug, I'm not sure if they even know the long term side efects of this drug yet:( It worries me because my story is I was dating a heroin user. He got on suboxone to get off heroin, but by this time I was so ****** up from being in such a ****** up relationship, I started taking his suboxone I think to take my mental agony away. I didn't want to think aboiut anything& his suboxone helped me do that. I didnt need it & I will forever regret the day I decided to take the first piece of suboxone. It didnt even make me feel that good, but I have been trying to get off it for 3 years now & its a living hell! I wish to od I never knew that drug existed& I will always regret why my ******* choose to take it. Is there any hope fpor me? i such a small amount I didnt even know I could withdrawal, and my withdrawlas put me in the hospital(I'm small person) I vomit til my brains fall out-- the first time i tried getting off- I threw up every 15-20mins for 4 days straight! I thought I was going to die:( I was in the hospital with severe dehydration& was in severe sever pain. Is there hope for me? I'm so scared of this drug & what it has done to my health& body:( Please if you dont need this drug, do not take it, please dont torture yourself in this way:(
How much were/are you taking when you tried to stop?My ex was a pillhead and I numbed myself with pills too bc are relationship was good 1 day and horrid the next.I started subs to get off vikes and oxy's and now I wish I wouldn't have.There seems to be a lot of people who struggle to get off of subs.Hopefully,when I'm done weeing down I can stop,bc I don't want to do this **** forever.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
motye51 commented on stilltrying1965's status
motye51 commented on dominosarah's status
Jun 06
Jun 01