SUBOXONE CLUB User Group
what should i expect after day four of no suboxone
About This Group:

FOR PEOPLE ON SUBOXONE ONLY

Founded by subzchick on March 10, 2011
85 members

, I too am seeking answers to closing that chapter. If i may tell of my progress thus far as to show what i have done and plan to do.
2 Years ago in the month of Nov i decided that my Pain Pill addiction was way out of my control that i was even sick if i did or did not feed the Lion i was taking any kind of Narc i could get my Hands on and my Paychecks were spent before i got them, I was a mess. I found a clinic that offered the Suboxone treatment and had my first Appt 1 week after my last Pill and on that Day i was desperate for help they started me on  8 mg buprenorphine with 2 mg naloxone twice a Day, This was to strong for me we agreed at my next appt all i did was sleep and when i was awake i would spill and drop anything i was holding cause i was dozing off so we cut it to one tab in the AM and 1/2 Evening which worked along with therapy for one Year then i started lowering my dose then explaining to the Dr i felt it was time to taper down to 3/4 and 3/4 this was for a Month, then it was so easy to get away with 1/2 and 1/2 ( one tab a day) for another 6 months i kept tapering until i was down ( and still am ) to one quater Tab every three days  i stopped the clinic 6 months ago and started therapy with a different Dr which isnt part of the program, I still have enough Sub to last another Yr but want to stop NOW! This is where i am struggling, I get to day 4 and am so weak but have Anxiety also i have knots in my Stomach with loose Stool i have trouble with sleep and i feel like i have weights on my ankles then i take a quater of Sub and feel good i clean the house and feel normal aside from my head feeling heavy the next day is fine then day 3 i start feeling sluggish then comes day 4 all over again. It is a cycle i want to break but it is hard to push past that fourth day of course like others i dont have the time to see it thru for 2 weeks or however long it will take to get the worst behind me. I do know also it is time to bite the Bullet and do it which is where it brings me to wanting to find the answers like how long after and what to do during..
Tags: Suboxone
ScarrieAnne Im not sayin' Im innocent, ... Comment
Dec 20
ScarrieAnne commented on Cricketk92's status
Dec 15
ScarrieAnne commented on weaver71's status
Dec 12