Sexual Health Community
Abnormal 'private area'

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

Abnormal 'private area'

There's this thing that looks like a chunk of skin partly ripped off. I think it's above my urethra, though I'm not exactly sure where my urethra is. I've looked at a lot of pictures of vaginas and I haven't seen anything like it. I thought it might be my clitoris and it's bigger than normal, but all the diagrams show that it's a little ball like thing way at the top. I've read a few things about enlarged clitorises, but they seem to suggest that it doesn't get as big as this thing is. I don't have anything where the clitoris is supposed to be that I've noticed, and this piece of skin hanging off has a really sensitive part, it's little at the top in the center with a little fold kinda of covering it. This thing looks kinda shriveled and wrinkly. I first noticed it at some point in jr. high (I don't remember when exactly) (I'm an 11th grader now). I've looked down there many times before and it didn't look like that before. Recently it's become somewhat purple, also.