Bruised Cervix???
Hey everyone,
If you could please help me with this concern I have that'd be so great!
I am on depo provera birth control and about a week ago, I had sex with a guy who was quite large... the largest I've ever been with. He wore a condom and half way through it broke, but he replaced it with a new one. The sex became quite rough and I was definitely sore the next day. But for the past week I have had this cramping feeling and I don't know why!!! I didn't bleed so nothing tore, but I heard your cervix can be bruised with rough sex... what are the symptoms if its bruised!! Could this be why I'm getting this cramping. It doesn't come and go, its there pretty much all the time. I'm going to see my doc but would like some feedback if this has happened to anyone else or if you've heard about it. I don't have any other symptoms besides the cramping... could it be pregnancy? I don't think I should be since I'm on bc and we used a condom, even though one broke. PLEASE help and let me know if this is somewhat normal and will go away!??!
Thanks so much