Circumcized but with loose remnant of foreskin remaining
Hello, here is my problem: I was circumcized at birth, but there was always just a very small lump of loose skin leftover from my foreskin on the right side of my penis. It was never really a problem, although occassionally after sex this little lump would be sore or irritated, because it juts out a little bit and is looser than the surrounding skin and therefore creates a bit more friction during intercourse.

However, about six months ago, this small lump of skin became even looser and now juts out even a little farther, apparently after masturbation with insufficient amounts of lubrication. Now I'm worried that the next time I have sex, this lump of loose skin could be a serious problem, and it's likely that it would only get worse, considering that it moves more than the rest of my shaft skin because it is looser and sticks out a bit, even when fully erect.

Does anyone have any advice/suggestions/comments about how I could possibly tighten up this little lump of loose skin leftover from my foreskin, without resorting to another full blow circumcision? (Which would be expensive, and could possibly leave scars.) Any advice/questions/comments on this issue would be helpful, I'm really out of ideas. Thanks in advance for your time.