Confused about warts and molluscum?
Today I was analyzing my scrotum.  I noticed to little hard bumps were on my scrotum nearly right next to each other.  I had to stretch the scrotum skin to be able to see it more closely.  If I don't stretch the skin, I cannot see it that well.   I started going over the bumps with my finger and one was a bit larger and it felt hard. .  It doesn't look like cauliflower but it's fairly close with a slight separation from one another.  I was growing anxious and scared and kind of picked at the larger lesion because the smaller one doesn't look like it could be popped, which then led to a clear fluid to come out from it.  I heard warts cannot be popped not do they have clear fluid pus.  I've had molluscum on my penile shaft and scrotum before but these look a bit different but kind of the same.  I honestly can't quite to remember they looked before.  That being sad, after 15 min, the lesion started to get smaller but I hurt just lil.  It did not open up to a sore just looks like there is a little bid of clogged blood.  What can this be?? Herpes, warts, or molluscum??
Molluscum can reappear other places on the body often at sites of injury. It keeps reappearing until the immune system recognizes and overcomes it.

Don't touch the bumps it can spread. And you might not want to shave or injure your skin otherwise until it's gone for good. You are now still contagious, so don't share clothing or towels with anyone and wash your hands very well after touching any bumps.