Deep Penetrative Wound Sex
Note: This is a re-post of an older question that got a few answers but none that answered the full question.

Before I go right out and ask the question I would like to say that am not “trolling” and that this question is completely serious. If you are going to post hurtful or non-constructive answers then please do not post.

Question: I find myself in the position of fairly regularly having deep stab wounds and, something that my fiancé and I have considered is having him very very carefully and gently having him penetrate the wound with his penis

. We both very much like the idea and I have a very high pain-tolerance built up…
I was hoping that if we were to do this it would be at a time when the wound was about 2 or 3 cm to the right of my left hip

, so on my lower left abdomen. I would make sure that the bowels had not been ruptured and that there was not any uncontrollable hemorrhaging when we engage in this activity but he does not want to hurt me, be refuses to do anything to me that would cause any amount of negative or unpleasant pain but I can’t help but wonder. If he ejaculates inside my abdominal cavity what risks would that pose? And, seeing as he will be *extremely* gently and slow and, as always, will stop or slow if I ask him to if it became unpleasant, I do not think there is much risk for bruising of the internal organs…

Note 1: If the wound is say…5 cm deep then that is how deep he would go as long as I allowed him to and as long as it wasn’t hurting me, but if the depth and width of the wound allows it I would very much like to take him fully inside of me so that is why I mentioned bruising of organs…

Note 2: I intend to *thoroughly* was the inside of the wound with colloidal silver before and after so make sure the risk of bacterial infection is severely lowered and obviously his penis

will be clean before he penetrates the wound.
LET ME STRESS THAT: He has absolutely no intention to cause any severe or permanently damaging harm so please be thorough when explaining the risks so we can understand them fully. Thank you in advance to everybody who answers your help and input is very greatly appreciated.

If it would not be too much trouble perhaps you could rate the approximate risk factor of this… 1 being very little threat anything above 5 requiring medical attention and 10 being nearly certain fatality…

Thank you all for your answers
Kindest regards,
Bruce
There is always risk in infection, even without him ejaculating inside the wound.
I see that you feel strongly about doing this, so I won't tell you not to, but please be sure to cleanse the area thoroughly before and after, and be sure to seek medical attention if you SHOULD develop any signs of infection.

Another risk is that it could cause the wound to not heal properly...and it may leave a very large hole/scar.

Hope this helps.
I agree with tschock

All I can offer is to proceed with caution and care. May I ask about this wound? I only ask out of pure curiosity. How did you get this wound? Are you suggesting that your boyfriend penetrate your wound with his penis?
I am just worried about staph infection.. You are risking contracting MRSA and other highly toxic bacterias into your body if you do this. I am by no means trying to tell you what to do.. I am an LPN and I am just concerned about the possibility of infection. It doesn't matter how clean your partners penis is, you are still risking possibility of MRSA, Gangrene, injuring surrounding organs and tissue.
If you develop a fever (even low grade) discharge from the wound that is yellow or green or discharge that has a foul odor, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea.. I would advise you go to the Emergency room ASAP.

Again, proceed with caution. The probability of infection in this case is extremely high. I only say all of this out of concern and not out of criticism.  

Good luck hun
~VQ
Thank you both very much for replying ^_^ your answers were *much* more helpfull than the original responders and it seems like you actually read my whole question. Thanks for all of your advice and warnings and i will deffinately be asking more questions here soon :D