Delayed Ejaculation
I'm a 17 year old male and have just recently started having sex with my girlfriend of 6 months.  However, I have never been able to ejaculate during sex or any other form of stimulation.  My girlfriend has been very supportive and insists that it isn't a big deal and tries to make me more comfortable, but it is still very frustrating and embarrassing.  I have done some research on it and I think I have delayed ejaculation, caused by rougher masturbation in earlier years.  The general advice I've gotten was to see a sex therapist, but as I am only 17 and embarrassed to tell my parents not only about this condition but also that I'm having sex at all, I don't really have access to a therapist.  Are there any other things I can do to treat this at home, or will I just have to find a way to deal with it?
The only thing I can think of is to see how long it takes to ejaculate manually and if it was caused by rougher masturbation then try it a few times, using a softer approach. Hopefully you should see it improve.

I'm guessing you're from the states so I'm not sure what it's like over there but I'm Irish and over here we have sexual health clinics. They are completely confidential and they may be able to help you if you can't go to your parents.

hope I helped! :)
Hi Beamer, try this take you girl from behind then after you think she has had a couple of orgasms, putb your han down between you and hold back your foreskin why your still having sex, now this will lead to more friction on you p***shead, you may find this works, its works for me when I get this problem.
Mind you, I take it you have a foreskin?
Good Luck