Help!!
Okay well i stopped taking by birth control about two months ago. my boyfriend and i have unprotected sex all the time. I had my period last month on the 8th, this month on the 6th and now on the 22nd i had bleeding again but only for a day then three days later it comes back?? does anyone know what this is?
It could be due to stopping the birth control. It will take a while for your body to adjust without taking it.How heavy is the bleeding?  However, if you are having unprotected sex, even if your bf is pulling out, you can still get pregnant. You should either use condoms or continue the birth control if you are going to have unprotected sex. Again, you had your period this month so I wouldn't think you are pregnant and the fact that you stopped birth control could very well be the reason you are having irregularity in your period but you should take a pregnancy test if it is bothering you.