Is this penetration or just dry humping?? Please answer

Im not worried about getting her pregnant or stds i just dont know really what happened. I had shorts on and my girlfriend got on top of me and dry humped me. My penis might have stuck out of my shorts waistband a little maybe because I had a boner and I usually tuck it in my waistband. She had shorts and a thong on. I felt my penis  going between her vagina crevise like rubbing back and forth since we were dry humping. So did my penis penetrate her vagina??? or just dry hump?? I don't really know what penetration is. She already said she knows we didn't have sex or anything.
Penetration with shorts and thongs is less likely. For pregnancy to occur, there should be ejaculation inside the vagina and sperms should reach the ova in the fallopian tubes. Without penetration, pregnancy is less likely.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.