Light vaginal bleeding 2 days after unusually light period ended
I am a 21 year-old female and have been sexually active for six months.  I was using the OrthoEvra patch from January to September, but have since stopped.  I have only ever had one sexual partner, my husband and the same goes for him.  I have had normal, regular periods since I was 13.  My periods have been very predictable, even in the months after I stopped using birth control.  This month, however, my period was a week early.  It was unusually light- pink or brown discharge- and lasted for about seven days (last Wednesday to this Tuesday).  In the past few days I have had lower back pain which, for me, usually corresponds with ovulation.  Today I have noticed light vaginal bleeding again.  I have taken a home pregnancy test and it was negative.  What do you think?  When should I see my doctor?