Losing Erection When Standing
I'm a 27 year old white male, 5'11" 170 lbs. I've noticed I now have a problem of maintaining an erection when I stand. I have no problem achieving an erection or maintaining it when sitting or lying down, but once I stand something happens. I do have slightly high blood pressure but I take an ACE inhibitor which has me on average 117 over 79. My blood pressure does seem to go up to around 140 over 90 right after sex but comes down quite rapidly. Another thing I noticed is if during sex I'm standing, I sometimes feel a rush in my stomach and chest area. I'm not sure what this is, but seem to only come around when exherting myself. Does anyone have any ideas what could be causing the loss of erection when standing and or the rush in my stomach chest area?
When you go from sitting or laying to standing up, your blood pressure changes because of the difference in position. The rush you feel in your chest or stomach is likely caused by the rush of blood from your lower extremities to  your muscles, as it takes more blood running through your arms, legs and torso to stand and walk than it does to sit or lay. I don't have any advice for you regarding ways to fix it, sadly, other than asking your doctor if a slightly adjustment to your medication might be wise.