Masturbating
I've been masturbating since age 5 and I want to know why? Is it normal for kids that young to even know what their doing? I don't remember being abused in any way.
Hi Gloria, OK just been doing some reseach for you and your question, and it seems that girls like boys do masturbate from very early ages, and 5/6 seems a starting point for them, its just very young children with fingers finding things between there legs and away they go, just something to play with at that age, its ok you were normal.
Good Luck
This is the first that I've hear of something like this. By most kids that normaly do this are mostly have been sexual abused. By as you say you havent you might want to look in to that. And it is natural for the much older kids but not any 5 year old would do such. When you where 5 have you ever been exposed to older adults having sexual intercore? Or have ever walked in on it?
I don't remember being sexually abused. I've never walked in on it either. But I remember hearing my parents having sex? But i don't see how that is going to lead me to masturbating since I only heard them , But that was when I was older not when I was 5.
Kids even younger than 5 sometimes masturbate. I agree with what Nohard said.