Medication and affect on sperm count.Pleassss help.
i have been taking xanax for 6 months now.Also in the last 6 months i have taken some antibiotics(Bactrim,chloramphenicol etc)sleeping pills and used cream in scrotum.
Lately i have noticed that my semen is watery,not sticky,doesnt have the charesteristic smell,is disclored,gelly.
Am i gonna be able to have a baby since i want to have babies so bad.(i am a 32 years male)and i am getting married in 2 months.
Do u think the medication has affect my semen?(i have been in so much stres in the last 6 months,havent slept and eat well).
Thnx so much to all u guys.
Hi Albi, the Xanax should not affect your fertilty, but will affect your libido. But the antibiotics will suppress sperm production, Have you thought of natural ways to overcome your stress, try and google natural ways out of stress, and there is meditation that, they say is good for stress.
Good Luck