My boyfriend cannot stay hard?!
I would love if someone could help me with this situation.
A little background information, I'am on birth control and we are both 20.
Usually he gets hard very quickly when we foreplay. It was never an issue.
When we were about to have sex, I asked him if he was hard. He said it would come. I thought you know wasn't going to be an issue because he would always get one very quickly. Then when we were trying to put it in, it wouldn't go because he was not all the way hard. We ended up stopping because we tried everything at this point. He took off the condom and that was that. Twenty minutes later we tried again. I even gave him a hand job, and it got pretty hard. So he put on the condom and we tried again. SAME thing happened again! It was gone rite when we tried!! I'am thinking he was not able to stay hard because he knew his parents were down stairs.

My questions are: Why can he not stay hard when we are about to have sex? How can I get him to stay hard? Is this common?

Any additional comments besides answering the question are fine! I would like as much information on this as possible THANK YOU!
If this is not a common thing and only occurred this once, I wouldn't worry.  As you stated, his parents were downstairs.  He knew that.  He probably also knows if his bed squeaks loudly enough for it to be heard downstairs or his parents' feelings about him having sex in their house and the potential consequences regardless of his age.  I seriously wouldn't worry.  Having someone else present in the house really kills the mood for many people regardless of how much they want it.
That is very normal.  When I was 19 I did that 3 days in a row with my gf. She thought it was her but it was me I just went soft. Next day everything went well.  It's just one of those things
Hi Hailey, to much pressure on him and anxiety with his parents down below, just give him some time dont pressure him for sex for a couple of days, then go somewhere qutie and then see how things go, I will lay odds he will be up you like a rat up a pipe.
Good Luck