Orgasms
I am just curious.  Years ago, I was told by a BF that I "squirt" when I have orgasms.  Last night I had sex with someone for the first time and he said that I "squirted".  The only problem is as far as I know, I had not had an orgasm yet.  I was extremely aroused and he was performing oral sex on me.  Is it possible to have an orgasm and not know it?
... apparently so. Or, maybe it's just that some orgasms can be so subtle that they're not recognized as orgasms.
It is possible to have an orgasm and not be aware of it, but it is unlikely. Women can prematurely ejaculate just like men. You don't necessarily have to have an orgasm to "***" so to say.
Thanks amberette.  I think I found that out too this morning.  When I used the bathroom it felt as if I'd had an orgasm in my sleep.  I guess I'm just to horney.  LOL!
thank you butterfly.  I just needed some outside help.  You have been a great help.